Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Nightmare


OOOOHHHHH so glad when i woke up this morning,i heard his Jingle Jingle.....whewwwwwww.....got real nightmare last night....Thanks God its just a dream!
We were in the vet that day....dunno why we visited vet...lots of people with their doggies and puppies....but it didnt look like vet at all...just like a flea mark with smell of hospital?!?...Oh No....
Next Episode,we were home but couldnt find my Coop2(that's what we call Cooper)...but weird is,there are bunch of husky puppies....but still i searched for my Coop2 and couldnt find him...dunno why we were told that he is put into sleep....Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooooo.....i cried and cried......this episode seemed like happened over and over again.....what a long journey with the same story......I miss u Coop2 soooo much....when he's gone,i could feel how much he means to me...there's like empty space in my life without him...hard to express what i feel with the words...I Love my Coop2 so much!
Jingle Jingle Jingle in the morning....oooh he finally woke me up!Yes my Coop2..he's alive....that's all only a nightmare...so glad hearing his jingle jingle again...makes my morning completely beautifull...I love to hear his jingle jingle...especially since it woke me up from the worst dream...Thanks Coop2,my jingle jingle boy....

1 comment:

healthy pet food said...

I so wish I did! I love this idea of picking a day a week to share a board. My doggie is only allowed on our couch, and I don't have any pics posted to link to but I think it's an adorable idea.